We will never share any of your personal data. Likewise, we will never show your exact location and only display the nearest, largest town.
If you’re having trouble with your location, we suggest the following steps:
1. Tap on the butterfly icon in the bottom bar
2. Tap on the filters icon in the top bar
3. Tap on “Location” option in the list
4. Turn on the “Distance” toggle
5. Grant location permissions
If your problem persists, open your phone settings and ensure location is set to “High accuracy”.
You may be experiencing issues as your device needs restarting.
If you have questions about how Muzz works, or need technical troubleshooting help, please check out our Help & Support page.