We understand that sometimes you need to take a break. That's why we offer a range of options, including profile hiding, temporary deactivation or permanent deletion. To learn more about these options, visit our page on How do I take a break from Muzz?
If you decide to delete your account, follow these simple steps:
1. Tap on the menu icon in the bottom bar.
2. Select the "Settings" option from the list.
3. Choose the "Deactivate/Delete account" option from the list.
4. Tap the "Deactivate account" button.
5. Follow the steps provided to deactivate your account temporarily.
If you have questions about how Muzz works, or need technical troubleshooting help, please check out our Help & Support page.