Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Muzz (formerly muzmatch) offers a variety of options including profile hiding, temporary deactivation or permanent deletion.
To find out more about these options visit #r4
1. Tap on the menu icon in the bottom bar
2. Tap on “Settings” option in list
3. Tap on “Deactivate/Delete account” option in list
4. Tap “Deactivate account” button
5. Follow the steps outlined to temporarily deactivate your account.
If you have questions about how Muzz works, or need technical troubleshooting help, please check out our Help & Support page.