10 Islamic Quotes For Positivity And Motivation
August 8, 2022
It’s winter. It's dark, it’s depressing, and to top it off, there’s STILL a global pandemic going around sucking the joy out of us all. I’m sure a lot of us have reached the stage where we feel very low, and honestly kind of hopeless that life will ever go back to the way it used to be.
So to cheer you up and bring back the hope, we’ve decided to share some Islamic quotes to remind you that there is an end to this, and things will get better Insha'Allah ❤️
Looking for your soulmate?
You won’t find your soulmate on this blog post but you might find them on Muzz - the world’s biggest Muslim dating and marriage app.
Here are 10 Islamic Quotes To Restore Some Positivity And Motivation In Your Life :
1) “So do not lose hope, nor fall into despair, for you will be superior if you are true in faith” [Surah Al-Imran 3:139].
2) “Your fate has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so fear not, place your trust in Him and have hope in His decree.” [Gems of Jannah].
3) “O Allah! I seek refuge with You from worry and grief, from incapacity and laziness, from cowardice and miserliness, from being heavily in debt and from being overpowered by (other) men.” [Prophet Muhammad PBUH, Sahih Bukhari].
4) “You must go through a period of emptiness to be able to fill yourself with Allah’s Love. Certainly, He is Al-Muqit, The Nourisher of hearts.” [Anonymous].
5) “For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.” [Quran 94:5].
6) “Allah can change the most hopeless situation into the best moment in your life.” [Anonymous].
7) “When a man says I cannot, he has made a suggestion to himself. He has weakened his power of accomplishing that which otherwise would have been accomplished.” [Muhammad Ali]
8) “And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him…" [Quran: Surah At-Talaq 65: Ayahs 2-3 ]
9) "And they planned and Allah also planned and Allah is the best of planners"[Quran 3:54].
1o) "When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray." – [Rumi].
We know that the past few months, have been super difficult, infact the past year as a whole has been pretty exhasuting! But remember that Allah (SWT) has everything already planned for us, and He knows best 💕💕
We hope these quotes help you feel better; always refer to them when you're feeling down!
7 traditions to know before attending a Lebanese wedding
The complete guide to a Muslim wedding
Share this story