10 Muslim Jokes About Valentine's Day
August 8, 2022
“I’d never Muslim ban you from my heart”
It’s that controversial time of year again (no, not what day fasting starts) but Valentine’s Day! Here’s a roundup of the Muslim internet’s humorous, though cautionary, views on V-Day.
1. It’s a stress-free day for us!
2. This sister doesn’t mince her words.
3. All about that halal “date” life:
4. Extra points for cuteness here:
5. The relief is real!
6. When you’re trying to cut corners (no pun intended):
7. Surely this is the most romantic act of love?
8. Maybe she has a good point ????:
9. When Muslims are no strangers to controversy:
10. When the post-V-Day sales are just too good:
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more V-Day content!
It’s Time For Muslims To Change The Narrative
I’m sure by now we’re all used to the negative way Muslims are often portrayed in the media, the negative spin that’s always being placed on any story involving us. muzmatch ...
Lockdown Eid: Tips on Spending Eid at Home
For many of us around the world, Eid is going to be a lonelier experience this year. With most countries still in somewhat of a lockdown, we've got to adapt like we did for Ramadan...